Love the old photo...it is so interesting how photography develops. Yet the old way is still great!! Technology is taking us so far and in some many different directions.
I not sure if you are the one who inquired about a photo I took. It was the that was title Cutie Pie. That was not a studio shot, I wish I had a studio. This was taken in my basement/band room. This shot just happen to be a good one. I think it was just how the lighting was. Sometime adding a vignette to your photos can help create that same look.
1 comment:
Love the old photo...it is so interesting how photography develops. Yet the old way is still great!! Technology is taking us so far and in some many different directions.
I not sure if you are the one who inquired about a photo I took. It was the that was title Cutie Pie. That was not a studio shot, I wish I had a studio. This was taken in my basement/band room. This shot just happen to be a good one. I think it was just how the lighting was. Sometime adding a vignette to your photos can help create that same look.
Thanks for the comment
Post a Comment